Well, I'd like to first thank my girl Ashley for getting me set up with my blog spot last night! While I have been saying for a while now that I need to blog, I'm just now getting there. I don't quite know where I'll go with it yet. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.
This week I had a blast helping a group called First Book give loads of books away to schools and libraries who in turn will give those books to their students!!
Today in turn has not been as fun as I've spent almost every waking moment looking for a job UGH! Unfortunately I've been laid off to many times. You wouldn't think a teacher would be looking for a job this much. So if any one has any suggestions I'd love some help. I've been looking in the non-profit sector today.
Okie dokie Poky! I guess that's it for now. Time to start thinking about dinner and cleaning up my house.
Yay! Your first blog post! Welcome to the bloggy world!
ReplyDelete