Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Well, my girl Ashley has convinced me to do "What I'm Loving Wednesday". I'm Kinda  excited about it!

There are several things that I'm loving today!

1. I'm loving the few extra minutes I can sleep in tomorrow because it's PAJAMA DAY at work! (I probably won't even match.) I don't have a shirt that matches the p.j. pants I want to wear. OooooOOOooooo I can even wear my house shoes!

2 I'm loving the great sale Gap is having right now on their "Gap Body" work out tops. they're 50% off!

3. I'm loving that I found coup bowls which match my dishes at Target for 30% off.

4. I'm loving the for-casted high temps for the next 3 days! it will be in the 60's!

5. I'm loving that I have one medical bill left to pay. I just got my Doctor paid in full!

No comments:

Post a Comment