I popped into the Pre-k class the other day. Just as I did, the teacher came to me and said "You just missed it!" Several of her kiddos were telling knock, knock jokes at the lunch table. The following is the joke they were telling. "Knock, knock." ..."Who's there?" ... "Screw" ... "Screw who?" ... "Screw you" The teacher swiftly began to explain to the class that that was an inappropriate joke.
This past weekend I had a great time, When I was out, hanging out with a couple of friends! Ashley and I went to see "Black Swan" on Friday. I have 2 words for my review... ODD; CREEPY!! I'm pretty sure it gave us both nightmares. We had fun shopping too. I LOVE our retail therapy sessions; though my bank account doesn't always like it.
On Saturday I met up with another friend. She and I went down town to a quilt show. It was fun to see some fun, interesting, and ornately developed quilts. We had a great time chatting and roaming around. We then went to grab a bite to eat and she and I had a little bit of retail therapy time together!
It was loads of fun!
Oh, Speaking of fun

I booked tickets yesterday for Beauty and the Beast! I'm going next month with Ashley for our birthdays! It's my Favorite. Princess movie! Although Princess and the Frog is pretty darn good too. Now The next time I have the opportunity to see The Lion King Broadway production I'm jumping on it. I so wanted to see it when it was here last year. I've heard rave reviews about it.
I was also quite excited to discover that one out of the 2 pairs of jeans I own are becoming rather big! I also discovered earlier that I'm very close to going down to the next set of holes on my belt! Hmmm. ... I might have to fix that button that came off on the other pair of jeans. I guess yoga meltdown with Jillian is paying off! Or could it be the her 30 day shred video?
I might have to find myself in Gap looking for more workout clothes! (They have some adorable yoga tops) check 'em out below.

or Ann Taylor Loft looking for new jeans.

The name of my blog is Teddie's Random Moments. Have you figured out why yet? When I talk I have this very bad habit of jumping from topic to topic, then refer to the very first topic for a moment. I try to keep things a little more together when I write; but I don't think that always works.


No comments:
Post a Comment