Thursday, May 3, 2012

It’s Been A While

It’s been quite sometime since I’ve written anything. Honestly, there’s not been much going on.

Truthfully I could bombard you with pictures of little miss but I'll only give you one.

I’ve been sick for the past week or so and I’ve passed on my sickly germs to R. Luckily, he only has a couple of days left this week. (Sorry Babe.)

                      Phone pictures 248
Last weekend We had a Sub Ball to attend. I didn’t find out I had a ticket until the night before! Yikes! I only had a little black dress that finally fit’s again, not great, but better than the last time I wore it.
I had a pair of shoes but really wanted a different pair. and I needed a clutch. (I only have 1 purse and it just wouldn’t do.)

The day of the event I set out to find shoes and a bag. at 11:30 I found out I needed to meet R. by 3:15. not 4:15.  I finally managed to find some items I thought might do, and rushed home. By the time I got home I had an hour and fifteen minutes to get ready, give Miko some attention (mainly take her outside several times) and meet R.

Somehow I succeeded! With time to spare!  Oh, the shoes I bought, I returned the next day. there was NO way I was going to be able to walk in them! I tried in the store and again when I met R.
Here’s a few  pictures from the event.

Phone pictures 253Phone pictures 257
Color Guard
Phone pictures 258Phone pictures 260
The cake was a sub firing off missiles!  And a picture of R. and I. Don't I just look like a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment