I feel like I’ve been in a HUGE blog rut. I’ve often felt so overwhelmed with feeling like a single parent and figuring out what. the. heck. I’m. doing. I guess it was easiest to let the blog slide.
Last month I decided to revive this little blog of mine. (See, It’s even taken me a whole month just to start writing again.)
Last night I decided if I’m going to start writing again I wanted a new background and header. (A fresh start so to speak.) Please pardon me while I work on figuring out what I want to do with it. I’m even thinking of a possible blog name change but I haven’t gotten that far yet.
Since I’m updating here is an updated picture of Little Man. He is getting so big. and he is so much fun right now. He has 2 teeth and is crawling everywhere and getting into everything he can!
This is one of his 7 month pictures I’ll be taking 8 month pictures over the next few days.
I have a lot going on and a lot to update you on, including the main reason I’ve chosen to revive the blog. As for the reason I’m going to leave you with a cliff hanger because I need to get a few things done before I go to bed. My goal is to have my head on my pillow before 2am.
Hopefully I’ll be back with in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment