Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blog Revival…. BIG News!

 

Wow I can’t believe it’s been about a month since my last post! Things have been super crazy here. I really did write this post not long after my previous post. …. It got deleted. :( My guess is the computer froze and we had to reboot.

 

I mentioned I had a reason for reviving this little blog o’ mine. It’s because R. has received his orders for his first fleet duty station. Let me just say, this is huge! I mean H.U.G.E.!!!

 

I’m sure you are thinking yeah, ok it’s just a move throw in a kid and dog and it does get a little bit more tricky. etc.  But, come on Teddie why is this move such a big deal?

 

Here’s a hint or two. …

 

  

 

 

Figure it out?! 

 

 

We are moving overseas to Japan! 

 

We don’t know when yet because dates aren’t final and we are waiting on some additional paperwork to be processed, but most likely it will be before the first of the year! YIKES! I must say though at this point I’m hoping it won’t be until after the new year.

 

We have been busy packing up a few things (we can’t pack too much because movers are coming in.) We’ve been even busier going through baskets, bins, closets and cabinets to clear out as much as possible!

We have so much more to go through and clean out!!!

I’ll try my best to do a better job of updating with progress. I’m hoping the packing and cleaning starts to show it’s progress soon because our house looks like a hurricane and a tornado have both blown through it! There. is. stuff. everywhere!!!

Little man is teething right now which makes it near impossible to get anything done! He wants to be held ONLY by mommy 24/7!

 

On a completely different note, I was going through some drafts that somehow didn’t get posted. I’ll read through them and see if I can post some of them. (My oldest is from 9.30.2012.) Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment