I know once again I have let the blog take a back seat. I really need to update the look as well. It’s a mess!
We are STILL here in the states. But it looks like we SHOULD hear something soon. We have been stuck waiting on a paper trail!
I am thankful we were able to spend Christmas with my family. It was the first Christmas in years that we were all able to be together. My family loved celebrating Little Man’s (Boss Man) 1st Christmas together.
We left Little Miss Miko (Dame Miko) with my sister at Christmas. I cried the entire first day traveling back home. (It’s a 2 day drive from My parent’s to South Carolina.) Then the tears started flowing all over again when we got home. I have to admit the first couple of day without her were both nice and weird. I was able to get a lot of cleaning done and I have loved not having to walk her in 18 degree temps etc. but I really miss her. I miss her snuggles and giving her belly rubs, and I miss seeing her play with Boss Man.
I know she will be happier in the long run, but I felt like my little family was being ripped apart!
We (I) have been frantically going through the house cleaning out closets, cabinets and drawers. I’ve been separating out stuff that goes to storage and stuff that goes to Japan. I am now setting stuff aside that will travel with us and am preparing for the movers to come in. … Whenever that might be.
I look forward to blogging about our travels visiting family and friends as well as our international travels and adventures in Japan. I have a feeling I’ll have A LOT to write about during the first few weeks there!
No comments:
Post a Comment