Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How I’ve Been

I haven’t been the best blogger lately. I apologize. I’m still working to get my energy back.

I feel like I’m doing better. I’ve got more energy I think. But, just when I might be kicking this mono thing, I have a day or two when I just feel exhausted and can’t seem to drag myself out of bed.

I’m starting to be more productive! I can certainly do more between rest times!  This past weekend I got the house mostly clean and got a couple of projects done! 

I want to go for a run so stinkin’ bad! It’s taken all of my will power to not start jogging/ running during my last couple of walks. 

My Dr’s appointment isn’t until after Thanksgiving. I don’t know if I can wait that long to start running again.  Who knew I’d miss it so much!

 

Last week R. went to medical because he was getting sick. UH-OH! His Mono test came back negative but, he still missed 2 days of class which set him back a whole week. 

I’ve been making him take vitamins C and B12. He came in yesterday and took a nap.  I hope he doesn’t end up getting Mono as well. If he does we’re hoping it will hold off until after “A” School.  Chances are we were exposed to it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment