Can you believe it’s Friday already!? I feel like this week has flown by. With that being said, I feel absolutely exhausted today and it shows with the dark circles under my eyes.
Even though I’m so tired today, I have to find some energy to pick up the house. I walked through the house this morning and thought ‘OH MY! This place need’s help!’
Speaking of needing to find energy to accomplish some tasks, I still have projects waiting to get accomplished. All this fabric is just waiting to be turned into their respective thing(s).
I need more of the black silk. Who knew it would be so hard to find!?
Here are a couple of wreaths I completed last weekend. I really like the white one better! When I was taking pictures, I noticed I still have some work to do on the red, white and blue one. It just didn’t come out as I had hoped it would.
I’m finally sharing pictures of our new furniture! I’m really not a fan of the pillows, they came with the sofa.
Here’s a pic of my sweet Husband chillaxing on the sofa!
Well, I better get going. I have to be productive today.
No comments:
Post a Comment