So, I’m probably a little late on this post but did anyone else watch the World Series?
I’ve never been a big baseball fan but I must say this series was well matched and quite exciting!
There was a friendly family rivalry with this series. My dad and sister were rooting for the Rangers while the REST of the family were rooting for the Cardinals!
I thought it was pretty cool that I knew several people who attended the series! It seemed like every night R. would walk in and I’d say This family member(s) are at the game!
R, is a HUGE baseball fan! he’s played about every position on the team, but he was mostly catcher. I kept picking on him because I watched more of the World Series than he did!
He may turn me into a fan of the game yet! I’ll leave you with another pic of the cards! This one is courtesy of my cousins who were at game 6!

I’m glad the Cardinals won! Their journey to the World Series this year was quite a story. I think the Ranger’s manager was pretty fun to watch too! Hopefully soon the Rangers will have their World Series win. I felt really bad for the Ranger’s manager during his interview after game 7.

No comments:
Post a Comment