Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Plans

first of all, is anyone else wonder how it’s time for Thanksgiving already!

Most people I know have their plans all figured out by the week of Thanksgiving, certainly by the day before. … Well, R and I have NO plans!

We were going to have several people over but they all have watches on Thursday! So, we were going to hang out with another group but, they can’t get their plans together. Every time R asks about what’s going on the plan changes or the answer is ‘Ummm, I’m not really sure.’

For the second year in a row I’m finding myself completely not caring about the holidays. I guess this year it’s because we’re not with the rest of our family. That’s what the holidays are all about … Family.  Momentarily, R doesn’t have to report on Thursday. I’m seriously expecting that to change.  I know he does have to be in early on Friday. …

Good thing I wasn’t planning on shopping on “Black Friday”. Well, I can’t completely say that, I’m going to be one of those crazy people who will be at Target at midnight.

So who knows what we’re going to do Thursday. I’m sure my list is completely different from R’s. I’d like to get the back room cleaned up a little more, but I’m sure R will protest. I also have several Christmas gifts I HAVE to start working on.

Well, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Hopefully you all will be spending it with your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment