I’ve had the longest few days in a while. I ended up staying up ALL night on Wednesday making neckerchiefs for the guys. Well, for those who ordered them and were graduating on Friday.
I got them done just as R. was about to walk out the door for the day!
Friday we had is graduation from A School!
I feel like the mono has hit me ALL over AGAIN! I’ve felt awful all weekend. …Exhausted, yucky tummy, headache, bit of a sore throat, dehydration etc. -- I think I’m getting white patches on my tonsils again too. The swelling of them has never gone down.
Friday night into Saturday I slept for 14 hours!
I finally have another appointment with my NP next week.
I fully intended for R and I to take pictures this past Friday too. Guess what didn’t happen!
We finally got our spare bed all put together, well minus the sheets and blankets. That emptied out out huge closet and most of another closet. The mattress was in the huge closet and the stuff from the bedroom closet all went under the bed.
We also got our outside storage unit cleaned up! Despite all of the progress, my house is STILL a disaster! It’s bad enough I’m embarrassed to have company over! (I’ll get to the company in a minute!) I just feel like I can’t keep up. R. has been home all weekend and most of today as well and that doesn’t help much either!
I’ve done 4-5 loads of laundry in the past 2 days and none of it has been clothing!
My plan today was to clean up the kitchen, sweep/mop the floors in the kitchen and living room. Before I had a chance to get working our neighbor came by to see if I wanted to go for a walk. … Her little dog walked over with her and promptly started eating the stuff of the floor!
After the walk, I had to run by housing to take care of an issue. by the time I came back, a couple of R’s friends were over! …. They played bloody zombie video games for 6 hours!
I might be banning video games for a while! (If the Xbox disappears I didn’t do it!) I’m so glad he’s made several friends since we’ve been here but, We hardly see each other as it is and I’m about to get frustrated with the boy’s being over here or he going to ‘play’ with the guys! Last week one of the guy's came over for a few hours on a couple of occasions. Friday night R went over to some dude’s house for several hours and tonight….
I’m enjoying the friendship I’m building with my neighbor but, she’s got her baby she’s got the handle too. right now she and I are spending maybe an hour every couple of weeks together!
Well, I’ll hop off my soap box now and go finish my floors!
No comments:
Post a Comment