Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. I’m been such a failure at this whole blog thing the past few months.

Since it’s been a while since I’ve linked up for What I’m loving Wednesday I thought I would today. Quite honestly, I’ve had my days mixed up. By the time I think about doing WILW, I realize it’s Thursday!

I’m loving that I found some podcast online from a church in OKC! They have great speakers! Quite honestly, it’s so much better to listen to during the day than day time TV.

I’m loving my newest gadget… My steam mop! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

002004

I seriously use it a couple times a week!

I’m loving that I MAY have a little ‘business’ starting within the next couple of weeks! R. has been getting orders for me for the past couple of days!

I’m Loving that I might have located more books for my mom’s Christmas present! What a feat this has been!

While I’m still searching for Mom’s Christmas Present, I have Sister’s all done! I just have to wait for it to arrive in the mail!

                 001

A couple of these books are for momma. The rest are mine or I ordered them for her and when they came in I realized she already has it.

Since she already has some of those copies I’ll probably keep them. A couple of years ago I started using my mom’s notes to create my own set of these books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment