I’ve certainly haven’t been doing what I need to be doing like, vacuuming the house, loading the dishwasher, (No worries they are only last night’s dishes) sewing up some neckerchifs, (Those HAVE to go out tomorrow!!), and going for a walk/ run and yoga.
What have I been doing? … Searching Craig’s List for a furchild and Pinterest, well just because. I’ve even been on etsy.
Oh, did I mention I have laundry that needs to be folded as well?
I’ve also got some Christmas shopping done. But, there are some Christmas gifts I’m STILL trying to hunt down or need to make.
It seems I’m still having trouble finding my energy. I have an appointment with my so called health care professional on the 1st of December. It only took me an hour to book that appointment last week.
I was quite excited yesterday when my silk fabric came in! As I mentioned above I have 3 that need to be delivered tomorrow! Of course I only have the fabric ripped to the size I need. I still have to iron and sew them!
I also need to finish some make-shift business cards! R. put together my logo for them last night and got the information typed on them. But, I need a name to put on said business cards! I’m creative with a lot of things but NOT with coming up with names. … My blog name for instance, NOT creative and it took me a week to come up with it! Though, I do believe I do have several post titles with the word random in it so I suppose Teddie’s RANDOM Moments fits!
I have a new favorite thing! Yoga therapy balls. They help to massage out muscles and they work SO much better than a tennis ball! When the website says deep tissue massage, it’s TRUE! it’s one of those things that hurts SO incredibly bad you want to stop but, at the same time you feel SO much better afterwards!
I’m posting the link below. I found this web site through my sister! She said she wanted a set of these for Christmas. So, I ordered them! … I have to buy a new set for her because I’m keeping the first set!
http://www.yogatuneup.com/product/therapy-ball/balls-tote
The past couple of nights I used them right before bed, I slept SO much better!
Well, I better quit procrastinating and get some stuff done around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment