I finally have pictures downloaded and may post a few today. I still have more I need to upload from my phone.
I’ve been rather preoccupied with my thoughts this week. R. and I had a conversation early this week and I’m still trying to process it. I’m excited and nervous about it BUT, I feel that it will work out and be OK.
Monday Morning Big Sister called. I knew something was up because she rarely calls and NEVER calls on a weekday morning.
Daddy fell that morning and they had to call some people from church to help him up and get him to the Dr. By the time I talked to Big Sis, Mother was taking him to the ER.
After 3 days in the hospital he’s home, thankfully. Who knows how long he had let his issues and symptoms go. If he would have waited much longer to go to the doctor, he very well might not be here today.
I don’t know how to deal with the parents getting older and getting sick. It’s been bothering me all week. I’m thankful sister has been able to be at my parents this week to help mother tend to Daddy AND to help Mother rest as well. (She goes until she can’t stand any longer and is utterly exhausted. She thinks EVERYTHING has to be done before the day’s end. … I must say, I do the very same thing; I get it honestly!)
I thought it was a bit tough being some 12-14 hours away from the family. Now, if something happens, I really can’t get there quickly. It’s TRY to find the best deal on plane tickets I can, or drive for 2 days.
Do you ever feel like God is speaking to you? I feel like he does to me in different ways; be it through his word/ something I’ve read, or a life lesson, even deja-vu and dreams. I feel like God has been speaking to me this week via daily devotionals I’ve been reading. It’s just helped me affirm that R and I making some right decisions.
I’ll end with a picture of Little Miss just because she’s so dang cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment