Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Bit of This and That…

I’ve been such a blogger failure! I just really haven’t had much going on AT. ALL.  Seriously, My days consist of sleeping, cleaning house and taking care of little miss.

I have felt more productive this week though! I sat down on Monday to write out a weekly chore list. This has really seemed to help me be productive, well, not today, yet. :)

I have so many projects I want to work on, start, or complete. Quilts, canvas bins, rice packs, and a few others.  I guess I’m just being lazy about getting them done.  For my birthday, Big Sister gave me a sewing book full of projects complete with patterns! I can’t wait to start some of these projects. I just need to finish a couple first and get fabric to start others.

my neighbor, B, is pregnant and I’m so ridiculously excited because it gives me an excuse to shop for baby stuff!

Little Miss Miko is getting so big! I won’t be able to pick her up for much longer. I feel like she’s doing something new every day! We have our last puppy shot visit next week and I’m curious to know how much she weighs now.

Hopefully by this weekend I’ll have all of my pictures downloaded to my computer and can do a few picture dumps!

R. started School this week. It’s essentially phase 2 of his training. He won’t officially start class till Monday but, his short days are over for a while.

HA! I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. My first thought was Oh good, R’s up he can take Little Miss out. Then it dawned on me that it’s Friday and R was a School.  Then I started thinking and realized it’s only Thursday.

Well, I should go. it’s 11am and I’m still in my PJ’s. I have a few chores to do and a quilt I should quit procrastinating on. I also need to take Little Miss for a walk and get in a bit of yoga.

I posted about getting back into yoga, it’s been a big fat fail. I have been pretty diligent about taking Little Miss for a walk every day though! It’s something, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment