Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Bit of Randomness

I don’t really know why I haven’t blogged much lately. It seems that every day I think I need/ should blog and just don’t. Part of the time The furry creature is wanting my attention and part of the time R. is looking over my shoulder while I write. Then again sometimes it’s just laziness I suppose.

Really, there’s not a ton going on. I do have a bunch of pictures I need to upload and post.

I’ve had this thing on my mind lately:

You see, I have a cousin who’s not been a great mom, even left her kid with someone else to raise several years ago. This said cousin has become the black sheep of the family. I don’t know if she’s become a better mom since she kinda walked out on her kid several years ago, She does have custody of her again.

Well, said cousin is due to have her second kid in April. So, here’s what I’m having a hard time with; Why is it that people who are aren’t great parents are able to reproduce but those who would be awesome parents have the hardest time getting pregnant?

This is just something that’s been bothering me lately and
I can’t seem to wrap my head around it.

 

R. Let me go shopping late last week! I made my way over to my favorite shopping center! my plan was to hit Ann Taylor Loft to pick up a sweater of 2 which were on sale for $15.

On my way to Loft, I found an accessory store, Versona! It just made me think of home and shopping with old friends. It made me so happy I wanted to cry.

I didn’t like the way the sweaters looked on me so I went over to Gap to see what they had. I found a sweater and 2 workout jackets on clearance! The jackets were 40% off the clearance price and the sweater was 25% off the clearance price!!

 

I’ve also been doing some more shopping through my closet and I’m finding some things that fit again and others are pretty darn close to fitting again!!

I’m trying to work out more but, I seem to have fallen off the wagon this week. I’ve been trying to walk little miss everyday to help her burn off some of her abundant energy. I’ve also been trying to get a yoga work out in every day to every other day. – I need to get back into it.

 

I’ve felt like the whole mono thing is hitting all over again. I’ve felt useless all week. I just want to lounge and sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I should go for the night. I’ll leave you with the cuteness of Little Miss!

                   008

No comments:

Post a Comment