Yesterday I hit up the outlet mall! I managed to find 2 pairs of jeans that fit! it’s a fabulous day when I can find 1 pair of jeans that sorta fit, but it’s phenomenal when I can find 2 pairs that fit pretty well in the same day!
It just so happened I found jeans in 2 stores! Each store only had 1 pair in my size.
I also picked up a long sleeved sweater in bright red! it’s perfect for layering over a cami.
I then found a pair of pajama pants (I only have 2 pair and have started borrowing a pair of R’s.)
After the success at the outlet, I went over to Victoria’s Secret to find bras and panties. I picked up these. Their yoga panties, they were having a 7 for $25 sale. I’ve never worn these before …hope they’re comfy!
No comments:
Post a Comment