I haven’t blogged since I talked about New Year’s Eve. Not much has really been going on here. (Well, I do have a story about my neighbor but that’s for a different post.)
I went shopping on Monday using birthday money from my MIL!
I picked up a scarf and was VERY excited when I discovered I can now fit into Gap’s stretch work out pants size medium! When I first discovered these workout pants, which I now pretty much live in, I couldn’t even fit into the extra large.
I also found a pure cashmere sweater from Talbots for thirty something dollars! I had a Talbots gift card I’d been holding on to for a while.
Sister sent me an Amazon gift card. I’ve been building my wish list before I used it. I finally made my purchases using it today!
I spent most of the gift card on the pooch. once these toys come in she’s not getting any more for a while. I purchased 3 toys for her and I found a car blanket/ hammock. This will hopefully keep her safer in the back seat! The poor puppy is so scared to get in and out of the car.
I’m finding I need to mop the floors here several times a week and am getting tired of waiting on my mop pads to go through the wash before I can continue mopping so I also purchased some replacements from Amazon!
Since we’ve been here I’ve been working on building my wardrobe back up My Christmas and Birthday money have helped me accomplish that task … a little bit anyway. My mom said she’s sending me a little bit of money too! there’s a sweater on clearance at Gap I think I’d like to get Then I think I’ll be good on sweaters! I may try to pick up another pair of jeans, a cami or two, or a pair of shoes.
There’s still a ton of clothing items I need but it’s been nice to cross a few things off the list. It’s been awesome to have a few “real” clothing items I can wear now, not just work out clothes!
Hi! Trying to see if your comments work again! By the way, I think you need to post a picture of your new clothes!
ReplyDelete