Hi! My name is Teddie and I’m an addict.
I’ve had my account on Pinterest for 2 weeks and I’m completely addicted.
I perused through pinterest before my account when I needed a small idea or two but holy moly! Now that I have my own account…. I’m on the site everyday! Even better, I’ve figured out how to pin from all over the place!
Starting next week, I’ll be doing something I’ve kind of never done before. I’m going to start teaching a Sunday school class of 3 and 4 year olds. I’ve taught all ages and I’ve subbed for Bible class teachers before. But, I’ve never regularly taught my own Bible class.
I currently have no curriculum for this class so, today I’ve been putting together stuff for class. I went through all my Bible stuff last night and have next to nothing for preschool.
Really I don’t have much put together just color sheets and songs. I lot of the songs I’ve found I already know, but I always forget about songs when I’m in class and end up singing the same ones all the time.
I have no idea what I’m going to teach these little guys this Sunday but, I’m excited to be teaching a little bit again.
Speaking of church, we finally met a few more people from church! R. and I both enjoyed visiting with the couple in charge of the children’s ministry over lunch! We managed to find the teacher group for small group.
We were introduced to several other people from church while at lunch, but the little sandwich shop we ate at wasn’t very condusive to larger groups. The group we were with was literally seated all over the little joint.
I’m in the middle of a war with nature. We have 10-12 fire ant hills in our yard. about 4 of them are right in the area where Little Miss likes to play. I accidently found myself standing in the middle of a hill yesterday. Miko’s little belly is all red and blotchy from them. I think they have bitten her paws too.
Thankfully pest control will be coming tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment