Monday, August 13, 2012

It’s Been SOOO Long

It’s been so long since I’ve even been on blogger I don’t think I’ll ever catch up on all the reading.

Sorry to announce I’m preggers then take a blogging sabbatical. I’ve been feeling generally yuk. I’m thinking the ‘morning’ sickness is finally beginning to subside. All in all it hasn’t been that bad compared to some I know.  I’ve been exhausted. I really do feel like I have mono all over again.

I had a doctor’s appointment This past Tuesday and the heartbeat sounds good!!! That’s always a relief to hear. I’ve been having some pains and tightness in my belly. I mentioned this to the doctor and she said it all sounded normal. She told me to stay hydrated.  I really think I’ve been drinking 2 gallons of water a day. I seem to always be thirsty.

Last week R. had leave and we made a trip out to Texas to see my parents. 1200 miles and 20ish hours of drive time. We were pretty tired by the time we got there. Yes, we drove it straight through. On the way back we decided to break the trip up into 2 days. Even Miko was ready to get home and out of the car. 

When we walked inside she stood by her food and water bowl with a huge smile on her face wagging her tail.  It was very cute.

We had a great visit with my parent’s and sister! They loved Miko!!!

While we were there Mom and Dad’s church threw a baby shower for me!! I will do my best to find the camera, upload pictures, and share them in a timely fashion.  I have a couple of VERY cute outfits for baby.

I hope to get back to this little blog on a more regular basis. I feel like things have been in such a disarray this past year. I’m ready to feel better, have energy, and get back to normal.  (I do realize I’ll have to work on the whole energy thing especially after the baby comes.)  Hopefully I can get back on a normal schedule in general.

On a completely random note, Have you been watching the Olympics? I’ve been enjoying watching most of the different events.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the pregnancy is going good! I've prayed for you!

    ReplyDelete