Sorry I’ve not posted much lately. I seriously have intended on posting more regularly again. I do finally have pictures uploaded from the camera. Maybe I can share those this week! R. is having a guys’s day tomorrow, Maybe I can get them up then.
My computer crashed a few weeks ago, after we got it back from the repair guy we got a huge virus on it as we were downloading our most used programs such as anti virus programs. I finally got Live Writer linked to my blog again to. (it’s all funky though. I’ll have to play with the program.)
Well, I’ll go for tonight. But, before I do I’ll let you know that the pregnancy is going well. I had an appointment last week; The baby’s heartbeat was 156. Hopefully Baby will cooperate during our next appointment so we can find out if it’s a boy or girl.
Good Night
No comments:
Post a Comment