(I wrote this post on Sept 30, 2012) I don’t know why I didn’t publish it then. I have a dozen or so post that never got published. Sadly the motivation sentiments I talk about at the beginning of this post still hold true.
I can’t believe it’s been 4 weeks since I last blogged, or been on blogger. This motivation thing, or lack there of is awful. I haven’t been the least bit motivated to do anything! Before I had mono and then found out I was pregnant, I was the type of person who thought everything had to be done NOW, even if it meant staying up crazy late.
Now, I think about everything that needs to get done then try to work up the motivation to do at least some of it. Lately when I do find motivation, I work until I’m exhausted and in pain.
I think this weekend is the first that we haven’t had company over at all. All of the guys checked into their new command this week. Most of them including R. (and myself) are staying here. The next command is just down the road. But, a few of the guys are off to New York. Who knows if they will end up on the same ship or what the future holds? So, they all spent their last several weekends together while they had the opportunity.
I mentioned in my last post I had pictures. Here’s a few from the summer:
Little Miss Miko at the beach. Despite her smile in these pictures, she wasn’t a fan. She doesn’t like water and I don’t think she liked the sand either. At one point she dug all 4 paws into the sand as R. was bringing her toward the water.
This was 4th of July. The Color Guard was in a little parade.
The USS Lexington and our view for the fireworks. We thought the fireworks were going to be shot off the deck of the Lexington but they moved the location to a barge down river. We had a better view of the trees than some of the fireworks.
This bird landed in the reeds for a bit. He stayed until high tide rolled in.
Sunset before the fireworks.
These are all of R’s graduation from his second third of school. I was sitting in a very bad spot for pictures. R’s and several of his buddies were on Color Guard for the event.
Here is Little Miss with Sir Hamlet. The puppy cousins finally got to meet! Little Miss also got to meet Zia, Grandma, and Grandpa!
While at Mother and Daddy’s we celebrated Momma’s birthday and their church threw me a shower. My pictures from the shower are messed up. Somehow the settings on my camera got messed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment