We had a Doctors appointment a few weeks ago and I’ll fill you in with all of that in a minute.
But first, the exciting news…..
That’s right people, Hobby Lobby is OPEN!!!!!!
I was so excited to walk into the brand new store yesterday I seriously almost started dancing in the aisles and jumping for joy.
Now that I have the excitement out of the way, On to the pregnancy update.
As long as I don’t consume to much dairy I’m feeling pretty good. I do tire easily but after having mono then being pregnant shortly after, I’m used to it. I haven’t had any crazy cravings yet. I’ve wanted frenchfries/tots and chicken strips throughout the pregnancy and I can’t drink enough ice tea.
I am about 22-23 weeks. my last OB appointment was a couple weeks ago. This was the big ultrasound appointment. The tech told us the baby is about 1 pound even. (If that’s the case, we might be having this baby in January rather than February.) Baby was being quite shy for the longest time. it took R. poking my belly, the tech wiggling the wand around and me moving to lay on my side before we found out the gender.
It was so hot in the room, at least to me, We actually had to take a break for a min so I could get a drink of water while R grabbed a cold paper towel for my forehead. I was really thinking I was about to pass out I was so hot.
So, are we having a
Boy or Girl
Here are a couple of ultrasound pictures. She said she loaded them on a DVD but nothing is showing up when we pop it into the computer.
We have a very short list of names so far. This naming stuff is tough business, especially when the list of names we aren’t so fond of is huge.
Well, I could continue writing but I’ll let you go for now. Little Miss thinks it’s play time and I’m thinking it’s time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment