Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


                                            
It’s been so long since I’ve linked up with Jamie at ‘This Kind Of Love’ for what I’m loving Wednesday. I’ve found so many cute things on Etsy lately I thought I’d post some of them.

R and I have talked about taking newborn pictures ourselves rather than paying a professional to take them. Here are a few hats and photo props I’ve found.


                             Crochet Cat in The Hat Set - Baby Crochet Hat - Crochet Dr. Seuss Top Hat and Adjustable Tie Set - Photo Prop - Crochet Prop - Dr. Seuss RUSH  Puppy Dog Set hat and diaper cover  PLUS TAIL- Newborn Baby Photo Studio Prop Hat Photography -Team Colors Available
                                  RUSH 0-3 Months Newborn Owl Baby Hat Baby Photo Studio Prop Hat  Owl Hats baby blue brown teal pink purple lime sleepy sleeping awake LIMITED TIME SALE Football Hat and Cocoon set for 0-3 Months Great Photography Prop

Now, if I only knew how to knit.


I’m loving that Hobby Lobby is now open.




I’m excited to go on a Civil War tour this weekend. We’ll be walking all over downtown. I’m hoping to find a few Christmas gifts  and baby items at The Market afterwards.


I’m beginning to look at ornaments for this year. Here are a few I’ve found so far. I don’t know what we’re gonna end up with this year.

                             Copper Christmas Ornament- Our First Christmas Together As Mr. and Mrs. 2011 - PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT, Vintage Christmas Ornament, Holiday Gift Tag, Custom Name Ornament, Shabby Chic Ornament

                      Personalized Family Christmas Ornament, Hand Stamped Copper and Brass Christmas Ornament - Hand Stamped  -  Personalized -  Mixed Metals - First Christmas


These are a few of the things I’m loving tonight. What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment