Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Downtown

I mentioned last week that we had a Civil War walking tour. I think I was more excited about the tour than R. was and he’s the history buff. In the end I think he ended up enjoying it more than I did. The guy who was supposed to lead the tour wasn’t there and his sub was rather boring. I did my best to listen but just gave up after a while. I had fun taking a few pictures though.

I thought I’d share a few of my favorites.

 

Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 666  Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 677

Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 670  Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 674   

Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 681  Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 690

Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 684  Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 691

Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 694 Big Camera Dump Navy stuff, Miko, Charleston 698

No comments:

Post a Comment