I don’t have much going on this week, just trying to get caught up on house work (from last weekend.) Which is a post in it’s self. I thought I’d update y’all on the pregnancy.
I had my 24 week appointment this past Thursday. Everything seems to be going well. They measured my belly this time, the NP said I’m measuring big and if I’m still measuring big at my next visit they’ll schedule another ultrasound.
My next appointment is 28 weeks appointment which means it’s the glucose test and the Rh immune globulin shot. Earlier in the pregnancy I tested positive for group B strep. They are supposed to test for it again during my next appointment as well. I’m not much looking forward to this next appointment. That shot is NOT fun. (I had to have one back in 2010 when I miscarried.)
Baby Boy has been creeping up as high as he possibly can, typically right after I eat. This makes me feel SO full and he makes it hard to move (bend over) and breath.
Speaking of Baby Boy, I think we have a Cardinals fan in the making. We’ve had the game on the past couple of nights. I’m pretty sure he was cheering with us.
For the most part I’m feeling pretty good, though I’m still exhausted and have zero motivation.
24 weeks!! It's going by so fast! He's going to be here soooooo soon! Aunt Ashley can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI guess that means I'm behind you by 14 weeks.
ReplyDeleteAshley, Some days seem faster than others! But, you are right he will be here soon. There's still so much to do like choose a name, buy a crib, and clean out the nursery. YIKES!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa, I'm beyond thrilled you are preggers too! I literally cried tears of joy when I read you were pregnant. I've been praying for you to have a baby for quite a while. It's fun that we are only a few weeks apart.
ReplyDelete