Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boy or Girl?

While I was trying to write my post the other night Little Miss kept insisting on placing her toys in my lap or on the computer. She’s such a funny pup. She is always interested in the computer and phones.
I think she wants to say hi, or do some online shopping.  I haven’t posted a picture of her in a while so here are a couple of of her.


                                Phone Pictures 248  Phone Pictures 238


Hi, I'm Miko. Shhh, don't tell mommy I've taken over her blog for a minute. Mommy and Daddy are always on this thing, I just want to see what this is all about.

While I'm here I wanted to tell you that I'm going to be a big sister. Mommy keeps asking me if I'm going to help her when it arrives and that my world is about to change big time.  I'm not quite sure what she means by that.

Over the past couple of weeks she's been talking to me about my little brother.

Uh oh, Momma's coming gotta go, bye!


Miko, what are you doing? ....Silly puppy.

Well, she’s right. We’re having a Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment