Sunday, November 18, 2012

28 Weeks

I had a Doctor’s appointment this weeks and was quite frustrated by the time I left. I knew this appointment would take a while because they were doing the glucose tolerance test and I had to sit there for a while.

This particular office doesn’t run very efficiently. They call me back to check vitals then send me back to the waiting room. Later they call me back when they have an exam room open.

I also don’t have a set doctor I see during each visit. which is frustrating in and of it’s self. When the Doctor walked into the room I thought she was a nurse until she asked if I had any questions for her.  I asked about a couple of things she answered and said OK we’ll see you next time.

I had to ask what my blood pressure was. It is typically about the same but I like to know. Then I had to ask about my belly measurement because during my last visit they said I was measuring big. When they took my blood for the glucose test, they put a little drop on a slide. I thought it was part of the glucose test, instead it was an iron test.

All the information I got from the appointment I had to ask for. As i was setting up my next appointment I had to tell the girl 3 times that I’m going to be out of town during a week span. 

I’m gathering that there isn’t a whole lot of information to gather and relay to me right now. but, you can at least tell me my blood pressure, how big my belly is measuring, and what blood test your running. The doctor can at least introduce herself as well.

 

Speaking of being out of town, I’m headed to Big sister’s and Brother-in-Laws for a week. I’m going to be a guinea pig for his students. They need someone to practice how to do ultrasound on. i have a feeling I’ll learn more about this pregnancy in the few days I’m helping them out than I have during this whole pregnancy.

 

Oh, on the bright side of baby planning, I FINALLY have the nursery all cleaned out. now, I just have to organize and find a home for a few things. which will be easier once we move the dresser into the nursery.

And… this baby finally has a name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment