I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I just really haven’t had much going on. I figured you really don’t want to hear about our little yard sale and about how disastrous the house looked afterwards. (Seriously, it looked like we just moved in.)
I did get into the nursery yesterday and cleaned it up a bit. There is still so much to do in there. At least we can sort of walk in there now. I know, at 28 weeks pregnant and with Christmas around the corner, I really need to get the nursery cleaned out. I also need to get started on several projects for the nursery.
Speaking of Christmas, I do have 2 people done! I have one more started and am hoping to have a couple more done by next week. My goal is to be almost finished by the end of the month.
Oh, also speaking of Christmas, I ordered our ornament and it came in this week! I’ll have to take a picture of it sometime. (Probably once we have our tree up.)
I just realized Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. So far I’ve not seen to many deals I can’t live without on Black Friday, But the ads are still coming in. I have NO idea what Thanksgiving plans are. We’ll just have to wait and see. What are your plans?
At 28 weeks pregnant I’m really beginning to have trouble getting comfortable, it seems our couch is anything but right now. I know I’ve been saying this for a year, but I’m so tired too. My next appointment is next week. and I’m not looking forward to it. YAY glucose test. …
No comments:
Post a Comment