Thursday, December 20, 2012

Shopping and the Dudes

I am FINALLY all done with Christmas shopping!! I didn’t finish until this past weekend and I finally got everything in the mail on Tuesday. (It even looks like they will arrive at their destinations in time!)

I am usually completely finished shopping by the beginning of December, except maybe a few stocking stuffers.

 

R. had a couple of friends visit from Missouri this past week. My house was invaded, well, for the week. But, for 48 hours I had 5 dudes here. (A couple of guys from here were over too.) It was good the see the guys but I was sure glad when they left Monday morning. I was so tired of video games, potty mouths, and hard rock music.

I really missed Ashley and Katie this past week. They would ALWAYS let me escape the “man cave” for the weekend when We were living in Oklahoma.

I had planned to finish a couple of projects for the nursery while they were here but the dining room table was covered with games, laptops etc. all week. Though, I’m happy to report, I got them finished last night.

 

I sat down after they left, turned on Christmas music, and enjoyed a mostly quiet house.

I better sceedattle, I have a doctor’s appointment in a little bit and I need to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment