It's funny the things you see and hear when you work with children.
A few weeks ago I had a 3year old tell me he was going to tell Santa Clause on me because I wasn't being very nice. ... I was making him sit in time-out because he was kicking and hitting me.
Yesterday I saw two 3 or 4 year olds playing on the playground. Well J's Mom told us that morning that her skirt was to big and she had safety pins to help keep it up. I don't know what happened with the safety pins but while these two little girls were running around the skirt was really falling off of J. As K. is running right behind J, K. catches the skirt and pulls it right up for J. It was quite funny they just continued on their way with out missing a beat. I though That's what true friends are for.
True friends are those who will help you wash your hair while you't taking a shower because you can't due to being in a cast. (I won't tell which friend helped me or the friend I helped on that one) True friends also are there to keep you company and let you hang out in their room in college when the roommate locks you out of the room to well, um, you get the picture. (Again, I won't tell which friend helped me or the friend I helped on that one)
The whole incident reminded me of the time when my mother was crossing the main street in town to head into the funeral home for a quake and her slip fell off. She just stepped out of it and kept on walking. Needles to say I had to get control of my laughter before we walked into the funeral home. Mind you I was a freshman or Sophomore in High school at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment