Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's been a while

Well, it's been a few months since I've last blogged and I think my life has been turned upside down and right side up again. well, at least it looks as if it is beginning to turn right side up again.  Let's go back to before summer I'll give you a quick rundown of then to now:

In April My husband and I both lost our positions as teachers. In July we found out we were pregnate with our first child. by the time school was starting again we still had not landed teaching positions. in the beginning of August we had a realitor and our house on the market.  In Mid August we found out I had lost the baby. In late August my husband enlisted in the Navy.

Now fast forward a bit. Last week a contract was placed on our house. Everyone seems to think this is great news BUT ME!  The new owner had some inspections done then the apprasial.  While the house inspection turned out fine, lots of minor things, the termite inspection was a bit different. Now we have to find someone to take care of the buggy creatures.

So, my husband and I are now looking for a place to live after we close at the end of the month. Now, mind you we will have to move again by the end of the school year because by that time he will be out of basic and in school. 

Well, I guess that's it for now. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment