Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Football… How I Miss Thee

OK, OK, I know football season 2011 just kicked off. But, I’m in SEC/ ACC country now and I just don’t know who to root for. Being that I now live on the east coast, I’m betting we’re not going to get the opportunity to watch to many Big 12 games.

I’ve been in SEC country before and do know some of the SEC teams. I’m sure I’ll be rooting for LSU a lot this season. I’m not so sure I’ll become a South Carolina fan, but we’ll see. …

I’ve never really cared about Florida; I don’t know much about Georgia. I know Alabama has “Roll Tide” but that’s about it. I’m much more of an Ol’ Miss fan than I am Mississippi State. I could root for Arkansas and Louisiana is hands down LSU!

Those are the states that I KNOW are SEC. There very well may be others. I’m really lost when it comes to ACC teams. I don’t even know where to begin or who’s in the conference!

I do know that while I’m enjoying not seeing OU plastered everywhere (Sorry OU peeps) I will miss Big 12 Football this year. … In particular I’ll miss Texas!

I have a theory about School colors though. It seems to me that in most states there will ALWAYS be one team in red and one team in orange!

So, who are you rooting for this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment