Monday, December 19, 2011

What Have I Been Up To As Of Late?

Well, I’m glad you asked!  I have an announcement to make:

I’m a puppy mommy!!

Warning: You’re about to be bombarded with puppy cuteness!

Meet Miko! We brought her home last Friday night! 

            001

We are working on potty training and crate training. We are also working on sit and off. I think she is starting to learn her name too!

She can be a bit stubborn and has a bit of an ornery streak. She figured out real fast, by Saturday, who her person is. If R. is home and I’m not he says she just barks and howls.

                002

 Miko first days 005Miko first days 013

She HATES her crate! Which is tiresome for momma and daddy. She barks, whines, and howls until she wears herself out.

                       Miko first days 006

This picture was taken the night we brought her home. She was pretty smelly and was scratching some. So, I just thought I’d give her a bath. I’m SO glad I did. The poor baby was COVERED in fleas.

I’ve pretty much been bathing her every day since. 

I’ve been working on this post for a week. I know right! But, I just haven’t been able to work in much blog time since we brought her home. I’ll try to get an up dated post up this week.

1 comment: