This is where R. and I spent the afternoon on Monday!

I’ve been to several different beaches but, I’ve never seen the sea foam collect like this!

I took several pictures and this one is my fave!
I guess my Dr.’s appointment last week went OK. I hate waiting for FOREVER before finally seeing my medical professional. my appointment was at 9:30 and I didn’t see her until 10:45.
Speaking of, I need to call about my labs. They were supposed to run the liver stuff again as well as some other blood test. The only problem is that I don’t think they ran half of them.
She, the NP, didn’t seem to concerned about the mono or my swollen tonsils. I don’t think she even ordered the mono spot to be run again. All she said was Well your probably one of those luck people who it will linger around for.
Today has been a day for packages! The UPS guy came with one of R’s Christmas gifts. Later the mail man came by with 2 more packages. One was another Christmas gift for R, the other was our Christmas ornament!
Yep, you read that right! I actually found ordered and received our 2011 ornament BEFORE Christmas! it looks super cool! I’ll snap and post pictures of it when we get our tree up. I will say it’s blown glass and I found it on etsy!
I’m pretty sure this will be the first Christmas to put ALL of our yearly ornaments on the tree! (I don’t even think we had our 2008 ornament on the tree. and in both 2009 and 2010 We didn’t bother putting up a tree.)
My apologies but, I have to vent for a minute. …… I finally found a puppy! Your thinking OH YAY! … Just listen to the story. ….
We saw the add on Craig’s list in the OKC area. R. and I both emailed the lady back and forth about the puppy, a German Shepherd/ Husky mix. We explained the situation to the chick that we are in S.C. and asked if it would be ok for Father-In-Law to look at the dog for us. and explained that they will be coming to S.C. for Christmas.
She agreed and a few more emails were passed. Father-in-Law was about to head out to see and pick up the puppy when she called him and emailed us saying she wants to give the dog to her neighbor so in case it doesn’t work out she can get the dog back.
She didn’t want the dog to be outside for a week and a half while at the in laws. (That’s what it boiled down too.) BUT, I told her all of this up front!
I. was. SO. frustrated! So much so that I sent her an email back. I told her I was frustrated that she bailed on us and I was excited about getting the puppy. I also mentioned that Husky’s LOVE the cold. and the In-Laws have another outside dog, they dogs can keep each other warm. (I didn’t tell her this but I was thinking they are called Siberian and Alaskan Huskys for a reason)
I also told her I would have been a GREAT puppy mommy to her dog. I just felt she needed to know how I felt.
Well, I think I’ve written enough for one night. I need to get some gifts wrapped and I need to make one last gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment