Baby Boy was finally released from the hospital around 5pm on Saturday! We were pretty excited to get us all home. My parents were anxiously awaiting our arrival.
Miko was very interested in Baby Boy. We kept her on the leash for a while after we came home and we always had someone in the room with baby when Miko was out of her crate. She is a very sweet pup but we just wanted to be safe.
Shortly after we got home I noticed Baby Boy’s lips were turning blue. I was able to remain calm but was freaking out a bit on the inside. All I could think was ‘we just brought our baby home from the hospital and we are going to have to go right back. thankfully he was just cold and the blueness went away once I got him swaddled.
No comments:
Post a Comment