Friday, March 9, 2012

A Getting Skinny Update

Well, I’ve slacked off on cutting out the ‘cokes in the past few days.

I have however, been very diligent about making smoothies 3 days a week! My ingredients include frozen fruit, Greek yogurt, a bit of orange juice. I use my hand blender to whip them up. I usually mix mine so that they are a little thicker. It’s like eating frozen yogurt! (Only better for you!)

Working out: I’ve done a little bit better this week. I got in a great work out a few minutes ago, thank you Pinterest! I actually combined a couple of different workouts I’ve found.

I’ve also been using another little workout, again from Pinterest, each night this week.  And, I’ve taken Miko for a walk a couple of times this week!

R. and I are still doing very well with the no eating out, well, very rarely anyway.

Now, if I can just get my sweet tooth under control. …. 

 

(I seriously wrote this post last week some time and apparently never posted it.) OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment