Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy 108th Birthday Dr. Seuss!!!

 

Homemade Dr. Seuss Birthday Cake

If you don’t happen to know this, I’m a Dr. Seuss nut!! When I was teaching, my classroom was decked out in a Dr. Seuss theme! Really, I have most of the Dr Seuss posters: letters, numbers, books, characters, rules, hats, books etc.

I’m pretty sure if I ever have a kid, the nursery will have some sort of Dr. Seuss attribute to it.

My favorite Dr. Seuss book is Green Eggs and Ham! I know most of it by heart but I can’t quickly find my copy of it at the moment.

So, I went to good ol’ google to find the text of it and ran across this you tube video.

I found this video to be very entertaining, and it’s complete with music, noise, and voices for each character!

The guys read this book almost like I do! Seriously, I was SO excited when I watched it! It made me smile from ear to ear! (Ok, maybe I was slightly squeeling with delight too!)

What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book???  I would love for you to tell me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment