Monday, January 14, 2013

Birthday

As usual I started this post last week and I’m finally getting around to posting. I’ve been meaning to upload the first picture all week; it just dawned on me that I can email it to myself then work with it from there.

I have received a few packages this week! There were a few things that have totally made my day and even my week!

1. My sisters sent me these for my birthday!   I can straighten my hair, or at least get the frizz out so much faster now! For me to straighten my hair with my old flat iron it was taking 30-45 minutes.  When Baby Boy gets here I will not have that kind of time to fix my hair. Now to decide which one to keep and which to try to return.

 

When I was in Arkansas visiting big Sis she had one of these in her spare bathroom. I used it while I was there and loved it! I’ve been saying I wanted a new flat iron for a while, but using hers really brought to my attention how crappy my old ones were.

 

2. My parents sent 2 packages that held a conglomerate of stuff. The first had some baby items others have made and my birthday present. Here is a little hat Sister made.  It’s the first hat she’s made! I can’t wait to take pictures of Baby Boy in it!

DSC07211

 

3. The other box had this in it! It wasn’t necessarily my birthday present, but it very well could have been!! I have wanted a camera tripod for several years. However, I have actually wanted this particular tripod since college.

I had a feeling Daddy was going to send it to me or bring it when they come in a few weeks. I have no idea how long he’s had this tripod, ever since I can remember.  I have wanted HIS tripod for a while and began playing with it shortly after I got it out of the box!

DSC07215

My camera has a timer feature we can actually use now that we have a tripod. Now we, R,  don’t have much of an excuse for not taking pictures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment