I’ve been saying for weeks now that I will upload pictures of the nursery. …Well, I finally have the room completed AND I’ve taken pictures!
Most of the wall decorations were things I had up in my classroom. I have the alphabet on one half of the room and the numbers 1-20 on the other. That is what created the boarder.
My momma made the diaper stacker and Sister did the orange and green canvas paintings. I did the quotes.
The Nursery is pretty much ready. There are still things that need to be put away and other things are crammed in random places, but I know in time it will all find a home. I imagine I will want some things moved around once Baby Boy arrives.
I’m planning to take newborn pictures myself for two reasons. 1 I have no idea who to book for a photographer. I’ve looked around a little bit and just didn’t like the portfolios I saw. (I personally am not a fan of naked baby pictures. This is strictly a personal preference on my part.) 2. I can do it and it will save money.
Because I’m planning to take pictures myself, I have been busy making baby ties, bowties, and diaper covers. I even made a little hat! I can’t wait to see him in all the little things.
Now that the nursery is finished and I’ve got all my sewing done it is time to get busy deep cleaning this house!
He will be here before we know it; My due date is Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment