Happy New Year!!!
I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a great year! We will just have to see what excitement it will unfold. I can say say it will bring a baby boy here soon and this summer R. and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! I’d say that’s quite a year right there!
I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Eve and day. We rang in 2013 with a couple of friends at our place. After dinner we pulled out the cards and played for several hours. R went to bed around 2 I didn’t get there till 4.
So far 2013 has been pretty productive! Which is great because I’ve had A LOT of non-productive time over the past several months, ok the last year. I’ve always been one that has felt the need to have everything done before I go to bed, I feel like I’m finally getting back to my “old” self again in that regard. It may just be me nesting and wanting the house clean and nursery done as well as a few other things organized before Baby Boy arrives. Regardless, my house has been much cleaner as of late and that makes me happy!
I am quite happy to report that the nursery is nearly completed!!! I have a few things to find homes for and I need to dig out all of my Dr. Seuss books. There are a couple of things left to hang on the walls, but we are nearly there!! (I promise I will get pictures up soon.)
I’m down to the weekly doctor appointments. I was supposed to have an ultrasound this past week and they didn’t schedule it. hopefully it will get done this upcoming week. I’m also supposed to see an OB at my next appointment too. I can’t say I’ve received poor care at this facility but it has not be consistent. throughout this entire pregnancy, I’ve only seen an OB 4 times and I have yet to see the same one twice.
I’m also at the point in pregnancy that it’s difficult to move and get comfortable. I dread doing anything that requires bending over or down. I’ve also had a minor amount of swelling in my hands and feet/ ankles.
No comments:
Post a Comment