Aside from the family, I had a great time on Saturday with Ashley! We went to Mardel to meet Karen Kingsbury who happens to be one of Ashley’s favorite authors, if not her favorite.
Karen is so sweet and genuine. She is such a people person and just adores her fans! I’ve not read any of her books, Ashley keeps telling me I should, but I enjoyed meeting her! She, as well as her staff, makes you feel like she’s/ they’ve known you for years!
I watched these eagles as they were trying to hatch! I watched momma and daddy eagle take turns egg sitting. I had so much fun late last month and early this month watching them.
Earlier today, I wondered if the live video was still up, so I thought I’d check and was so excited to find that it was! Oh my, these eaglets have gotten big and my are they CUTE! I’ve embedded the video if you so choose to watch!
Live Broadcast by Ustream.TV
I hope you had a happy Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment