I don’t know how many of you were crazy enough to get up this morning to watch the Royal Wedding. I wasn’t even that interested in the affair and was ready for all of the coverage to be done.
R. Didn’t get off work last night until 2 so it was 2:30 when he got home. He had to be back to work this morning by 7:30 but had a couple of errands to run on the way so he left early.
The point of all of this is that I thought “Well, I’m already up and who knows when I’ll have a chance to watch a royal wedding again. I might as well watch and so I did.
I was quite bummed, I fell asleep shortly before the whole balcony scene. I guess that’s what happens when your up for 24 hours.

A view of Buckingham Palace.

The Groom, Prince William, and Best man Prince Harry, arrive to the Ceremony.

The Bride, Kate, and Maid of honor Philippa. I love this picture of the sisters looking at each other! I also LOVE Kate’s wedding gown! I think it’s just perfect! Philippa’s gown is beautiful too.

Walking in to the Cathedral

The ceremony begins!!

Exchanging the ring.

Now husband and wife!!

Exiting the cathedral. I love this picture They are such a great looking couple and they seem so happy! I’m still loving her wedding gown, maybe because my wedding gown was pleated similarly to hers!

In the carriage headed to the palace

Carriage ride take two.

You may now kiss the bride! One of the kisses on the balcony! I’m so sad I fell asleep shortly before this. As soon as I woke up I found video online. I love this picture!

The couple took a drive in a sports car! How fun!

WoW! I just love this gown too! it’s stunning! She wore this gown to the evening events!
No comments:
Post a Comment