Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I’m loving Wednesday

Whew! It’s been a few weeks since I’ve linked with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday.

So, I have a confession to make! It’s kind of funny really. Last night I was blog reading for the day and was wondering why I wasn’t seeing post for What I’m Loving Wednesday not to mention I was seeing lots of Tuesday post. It hit me as I was going to bed that it wasn’t yet Wednesday.

I’m Loving the chances of rain we may be getting! It’s so dry here.

I’m Loving that BIL finally heard and listened to some things R. has been telling him.

I’m Loving The eagles live feed those eaglets are so stinkin’ cute!

I’m Loving that I get to hang out with some teacher friends tomorrow after school! It’s been a while since I’ve seen them.

I’m Loving my new nail polish! It’s bright orange perfect for the spring/ summer months!

I’m Loving that  my hospital bill is paid in full! It’s such a relief to know I don’t have to worry about it any more.

I’m Loving my day off today!

I’m Loving that I get to hang out with K. on Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment