Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

I’m linking again with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday!

I’m LOVING that I have 4 weeks left to live with the in-laws!

I’m LOVING all the time I’ll be able to spend with my family this summer! I don’t get to see them as often as I’d like.

I’m LOVING that R. and I will be spending his last weekend before basic together … just he and I!

I’m LOVING the time Ashley and I spent in line waiting for her to see Pioneer Woman! It was great to catch up a little bit! She is SO fun at these book signing things!

I’m LOVING the chicken and dumplings R. and I made this week. The recipe was my grandmother’s; she used to make them when we would all be at her house together. It was fun to make such a mess in the kitchen together and they tasted GREAT!

I’m LOVING that I’ll be in Chicago for a weekend in late summer. Hmmm. Besides being there for R’s graduation what else should I do????

Got suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment