Monday, April 4, 2011

Sick last night and Navy Stuff

I woke up yesterday with a cough. After a few hours my neck and shoulders hurt. By dinner my knees, lower back and hips hurt. By the time dinner was over I had a headache, my tummy hurt, and was running fever up to 103.

I finally got to sleep and woke up feeling fine this morning. I just have the lingering cough.  I have NO idea what was up.

I visited a friend yesterday, before I started feeling crummy, and she told me about a live feed of eagles hatching! How cool is that! Here’s the link:

http://www.kwch.com/kwch-watch-iowa-eagles-about-to-hatch-20110331,0,439272.htmlstory

I’ve been checking up on momma eagle and the eaglets most of the evening. I’ve even been on You Tube watching past footage!

Well, I did that in between MIL asking me about Girlfriend. I simply gave me her point of view while she kept telling me how she, MIL, doesn’t see it that way.  …. Fine What Ever!

I knew she’d stand up for Girlfriend and not really listen to my perspective. I think part of it is she’s mad at R. for enlisting so she’s focusing on and catering to BIL even more so.

Now let me just say, I wasn’t very thrilled with the whole Navy idea when it was first brought up either. Especially seeing as I was pregnant at the time. Not to mention we found out we miscarried 2 days before he signed his papers and our house was placed on the market the week before.

But, now I’m ready to move forward with it! I’m not necessarily ready for R. to leave, but I am ready to say good by to Oklahoma and hello to our new state. I’m ready for a fresh start. She’s going to have to accept R. going into the navy and he and I leaving. Probably easier said than done. As my momma always says I wish you could stay … I know you can’t but I wish you could.

Maybe by the time R. leaves she’ll be able to accept it.  HA! On the other hand, my family is excited about this adventure we will soon be landing ourselves in. Every time I talk to my sisters or my Daddy they ask about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment