I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like a great vacation! I’m going to link with Megan and give you my top 5 vacations! These aren’t listed in any particular order.
Greece
I’d like to go to some of the ruins. and I’ve heard it’s beautiful!


Italy specifically: Rome
It’s Rome, Need I say more??? Who wouldn’t love to go to Italy?


New Zealand
Just look at these pictures! They’re beautiful and there’s plenty of adventure to take part in while your there!
Hawaii
These pictures are of the island Kauai. This particular island is where R. and I went for our honeymoon! We had a great time and took tons of pictures. These pictures are not ones we took but all of these are places we visited/ saw while we were there. R. has our pictures with him at work or I would have uploaded them.
While in Kauai, we hung out on multiple beaches, hiked into the Wiamea Canyon (the grand canyon of the Pacific), zip lined, and tried our feet at surfing. We also attended a Luau!
It was a fun trip but I would love to go back simply because I was SO exhausted and sick from lack of food and exhaustion. All I really wanted to do was stay in the hotel and sleep. I’d also love to visit other islands in Hawaii.

Part of the Unites States east coast: The main reason I’d like to visit these states is because it’s where our country began!
I’d LOVE to see the site of the Battle of Gettysburg in Pennsylvania!
I’d love to visit NYC of course! but there’s one friend I HAVE to go with if I ever do. K. has been 3 times she’s love to move there and her best friend currently lives there. The one thing I’d seriously want to do is go to Ellis Island. In 8th grade we had to do a mock Ellis Island I thought it was SO COOL I even wrote a Social Studies unit on the topic myself. (There are only 3 things I remember from that class. 1. the first day of school, 2. current events –we had to write on each week 3. Ellis Island) Anyway point is I’ve been obsessed about Ellis Island ever since.
I’d love the opportunity to visit other parts of New York state I hear it’s beautiful!!
Connecticut- Just because there’s history there too. I don’t really have a set place I want to visit there.
Virginia and DC I’ve actually been to DC once but I’d love to go again. I was in Elementary School when I was there and we were only there for a few hours.
Massachusetts-Boston
Again think of all the history that’s located in Boston!
OK I’m going over my five but I would probably add to the list Paris and Spain.
Thanks for linking up! I love your list! I took students to see Gettysburg a few summers ago and it was SO amazing. I was surprised at how big it was!
ReplyDelete