How many days of snow have we had? ... Oh, That's right 4. What's even more crazy? It snowed most of the day today and more is predicted for Sunday AND Wednesday.
Everyone here chose to venture out today, Except for guess who? Me. I don't drive in this stuff, if I don't have to. On my way home Monday night I slid ALL over the road, and it was just starting. I do think that everyone's comings and goings has buried my truck in. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday I can get out. ... We'll see.
With everyone gone, I did have quite the productive day! Got laundry done, cleaned the bathroom, mopped the floors (well, the part that's on R. and I's end of the house.) I even worked out, watched 2 movies and got a little bit of drawing done. As crazy as it sounds, I'm deciding if I want to get a second workout it. ... We'll see.
I guess that's all I have for tonight. ... Oh, No I do have one more thing.
Does ANYONE know of a decent program to work on headers for blogs and manipulate pictures? I know Photoshop is out there but, it's $500. It took me FOREVER I mean hours, and hours and HOURS to get my new header fixed and uploaded correctly.
No comments:
Post a Comment