Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm Linking up today for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I didn't get to this last week but here are some things I'm loving this week.




Beauty and the Beast I told you I would post pictures when Ashley tagged me in them.

She only tagged me in this one


 I look hideous in it.


Here is the opening set design from Beauty and the Beast


This picture looks like we were closer than we were!


I'll have to track down a better one.
IMG_0165

Whew! Much, much better picture!


I'm REALLY Loving this pearl ring from Vintage Pearl.
pearl nest ring Product Image

I kinda have a fetish with pearls.


I'm loving that Reed. is planning a weekend getaway for us.

Finally, I'm loving the short amount of time it took to get paperwork done at central office from my first year of teaching.

4 comments:

  1. I love the ring! I too am IN LOVE with pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous you got to see Beauty and the Beast! A bunch of our friends are going- but we aren't able to! I have heard it is a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I'm SO Excited I have comments on my blog! Thanks Ladies!

    Lydia, Beauty and the Beast was great! I have a previous post all about it!

    Emily and Jen, I don't know if you could see that I linked The Vintage Pearl around the ring. They have some nifty stuff; Including a pair of earrings they look like little grape clusters.

    Thank you again for all the comments!

    ReplyDelete